Monday, September 6, 2010

My DIY CD Makeup Palettes

Hey luvs,
I just wanted to show you guys my little art project that I have been working on for a while now. For the longest time I had wanted to invest in some mac palettes, until one day I stumbled upon a youtube video explaining how to make homemade palettes out of CD cases. After that, I decided to start my own little project and I just wanted to share the end results with you all. :D hope you guys like them and if any of you want to know how to make them, write a comment and I will do a How-To post. Other than that, enjoy the pictures!!!

Homemade "Warm tones" Eyeshadow Palette:
-only one lonely eyeshadow, Mac Expensive Pink :(
front:

inside:

close-up:

back:
(where eyeshadow name tags reside)

Homemade "Bloom" blush Palette:
-one sad and lonely depotted ELF Pink Passion blush; this palette will (hopefully) be filled up with all ELF studio blushes
front:

inside:



much love
<3 jess

No comments:

Post a Comment