Monday, September 6, 2010

My Peach Blush Collection

Hey cuties,
so lately I have been obsessed with peach blushes; I swear, peach blushes are the bomb-diggity! :D so, I just wanted to share my little collection of peach blushes with you guys. Hope you guys love it! If you guys want in-depth reviews or swatches just request them, and I'll post them up for you. hehe, so let's get to the blushes:
All together now!



Physician's Formula mineral blush in Natural Glow:




L'oreal True Match blush in Precious Peach:




Smashbox fusion blush in Regal:





Rock and Republic blush in Foreplay:




Mac blush in Peaches:




Nars blush in Gina:




much much love
<3 jess p.s. this is my dog lily btw :D she was so confused when I was outside taking pics for this blog post; hehe shes such a cutie pie. mmk okeydokey adios girlies, til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment